xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfly

Western Media Pro-rich Countries? have your say

Media plays a very important role in this fast changing world and the age of information technology, where man is always looking for right kind of information. And many of us are passing judgement on account of the media report we receive each day. Ever since President Bush invade Iraq Media in the Arab world are aghast at western media whom they accused as giving wrong information to the public in many accounts. Are western media pro-rich countries or its just what they know is more correct? Share your opinion here.

Well yeah I suppose western media is largely (note not all) pro - rich countries, but I think this is to be expected to a certain extent I mean of course (usually) if your going to make some form of media, it is going to be in the most part in favour of your type pf sociaty, wether or not this is right remains to be seen but I think that you are never going to change this, although that said there is a large number of TV programs etc that are attempting to highlight the crisis of the poorer countries.