xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Qop

Samorost Great and beaut

Well I was doing some stuff on my pc and suddenly remembered Samorost. It's a beatifully designed game I played something like a year ago (a bit like myst (a bit!)). I think it has actually won some prizes.

The link:

Samorost

To give a little starting hint, click on the building on the top. :P That's all I'll say.

Further interesting things:

There is a second game, much like this but smaller. It's called 'The quest for the rest'. It's a little promotional game for a band called 'The polyphonic spree'.

There is a sequel to Samorost upcoming. Yey :P!

The site of the designers: Desginer page

EDIT: They have actually won about 11 prizes. Look under info->achievements

Yea I've seen those two before. Very cool. I love the music that goes along with it, really sets the mood. I like the first one best because it seems the most surreal. It looks like they live on a stump or something

OK I'm stuck.I watched the movie, after it loaded, the it finished blowing it up and loaded a screen with a bunch of monks smoking opium and digging something up.The music was REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying me so I quit it.Not too impressed :P