xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rapisten1405241486

A Sick Chinese Or Japanese Game based on luck

That's a Japanese game.Heh, I've played it a long time ago... I think my high score was 6500 too. It's not that interesting to make me play the game again... There are other games similar to this one, such as that cat killing game on newgrounds.

How did you manage to get 6500? The best I could get was 1000. Its probably because I dont' know what those two things can do for you. Maybe it would help if I knew how to read japaneese?

Damn ariolander you are very good. I played a couple of hour before i could get that scor. But redsox58 you should try to click on the game with the mouse and you will understand and use the teleports wich is blue to get down to a person wich gots a special and use the red ones to get over the top girl.Good luck :P

We didnt say anythink like that onlu that the game was sick. And yes we know japanese person are better than us on programming but NOT game making they make good cartoons like sailormoon and anything else wich is in the manga genre but the game making is over for us not they