xisto Community
RainbowPhoenix

• Account Creation Trouble • Cannot get past account creation

Hi all,

I have been trying all morning since I received my email stating that I am eligible... for some reason, I can't get past the following message:

Username passed validity tests.Connecting to database..
Connected.
Verfying member status..Sorry! You are cannot signup for a hosting Package!

The first time I attempted to create the account, it gave me a bad gateway, the second time I must have forgotten to fill in my password again so it gave me an invalid username/password error. Since then, I only get the error quoted above.

Drat!!! I'm pretty excited about getting my site up and running as well as creating an email account for myself that I can use to gain employment. Hopefully, someone will be able to offer some assistance.

Cheers,
Phoenix :P

sigh....RainbowPhoenix it seems your not the only one haveing this problemi pretty much did the exact same thing as you and i am comeing up with the same problems. i wonder what we are doing wrong? if anyone could help us that would be great :P Thanks, Bridenhosen

SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!! I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! ROFLMAO!!!Guess what? The reason it wouldn't let me do the dew on secondary attempts after the first server timeout is because my approval actually went through!!! I fired up Dreamweaver, changed the FTP settings (Dreamweaver quick tutorial coming soon) and voila! Connection made!!!So, I thank those who gave this some thought and humbly apologize for creating any undue stress on management!Cheers,Phoenix :P

Yeah.. I was about to hit the REPLY button and slap the answer that you are already hosted.. good that you figured out yourself :-D Yeah! timeouts do happen becuase once your account is created, The HTTP service is restarted.. :P And ther are hundreds of other stuff that has to be done.. Its only because of that, your account is online instantly :P