xisto Community
curly

Shenmue And Shenmue Ii A great RPG that is hardly discussed

:P

The first Shenmue game was released on Dreamcast (a great system gone to shame) and was quite good, well at least in my opinion. The second, Shenmue II, was released on Xbox and was pretty much the same as the first which means i liked it :P . I would like to hear people's opinions on the game, the story, the details of the game, etc., and also hear if anyone one knows when and where the next part of this story will be released.

Very Great game!Graphics : excellent, the developer make the best from DreamcastGameplay: total, you can decide to make everything: u can play all day long without do anything else, u can work, gamble, fight into "street fights"...and many other things such as go to gamesroom (i hope that's the right word ) and play Outrun, Hang On or Space Harrier.if we want to find a weak point....we can find it on the protagonist: he's a steam-roller who think only to avenge his father and he don't realize how many women wants to f*ck with himI think the first Shemnue it's great....but the second..Shemnue 2 it's really a masterpiece!!i've tried Shemnue 2 for DC and it's fantastic...but i dunno how is it on X-BOX

its actually quite good on xbox as well and yes those are exactly the things i was tryin to have said about the game as well but does anyone have enough on the next part Shenmue III???

i actually just started playing shenmue 1 and i must say i am really liking it so far.. although the voice acting is very cheesy in some parts which can have an adverse effect on the story telling, i still find it fun.

as for shenmue 3.. this is taken from gon.nu:

We briefly met Yu Suzuki before the Microsoft conference. When asked about if he could tell anything about Shenmue 3 Suzuki and the VP of Sega of America laughed. The game was not shown at the conference or at E3, but Suzuki said: "You'll see"

it's also known that the story has been completed but production hasn't started on the actual game. Shenmue 3 will also contain all the rest of the 16 chapters and will more than likely conclude the saga.