xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aaorozco

Final Fantasy Which one do you consider the best?

personally, i love final fantasy 9 (FF9), the game is very good because of the story line. the graphics are excellent for it being on the playstation 1. its a long game, even though the forth disc is very short. i give it a 8.5/10 for story line, 6.5/10 for playstation 1 graphics, and a 7.5/10 for the audio, the songs are great.

I think FFX has to be the best in terms of graphics, sound, battle system, Video clips and animations. About the storylines, haven't anyone noticed that almost every single FF has the same story plot, a great evil is taking place, must find and stop the villain from reaching the secret evil weapon before it is too late,in the end the weapon gets activated and have to destroy it... Its all the same... So cliche! They should come up with something newer...

I personally like each of them individually, but FFVII will always be the best to me. It was the first one I ever played, I loved the music and storyline, and the crappy translation and blocky sprites were just plain amusing. The bloody scene at Shinra HQ in the first disc had me shaking, and every time I heard Sephiroth's theme I got scared. That sounds lame, but hey, I was only about nine years old. I am looking forward to Advent Children an immense amount.I think FFIX has been greatly underappreciated, whereas FFVIII was greatly overrated. FFX was fun, but way way too easy. FFX-2 had the same problem. They seem to keep declining in quality. Like to make up for the money they lost in their movie flop, Square has to focus on pumping out games to sell rather than quality games. The cash-in on the success of FFVII has been pissing me off. Dirge of Cerberus, Core Crisis, Before Crisis... ugh. They're milking my favourite game for all it's worth.

Final Fantasy VII is the best out of the series. The only thing I don't like about it is how all of the sprites (moving characters or animals) are all blurry and more colorful, in brightness, then the background. Also, when they zoom in at one of the characters, it makes them look all blurry. If they could make a remake for PS2 or PS3, fixing the graphics and addings some stuff, it would have to get it.

I would without a doubt consider FF6 the best game of all time much less the FF series. It was the first game of it's kind. No other game before it had tried to play a game out in a movie format so greatly. Though the did perfect the format much better in the later FFs 6 had more choice in everything in the game. You were almost never forced to even have someone in the lead of your parties. You had a million things you could do or you could finish the game quickly. It isn't like the later FFs where as soon as you are ready for the last dungeon you have almost nothing to do beside get your ultimate weapons and a couple of side quests. You have a whole world to explore and tons of quests or you can take on the ultimate battle of the last dungeon with 3 people. FF6 was the first game to push real orchastrated music. Though again SNES could not handle wavs like PS could so the later FFs have better quality. But, Zelda, BOF, none of those game of the time could compare. FF6 is awesome.

Final Fantasy VII is the best out of the series. The only thing I don't like about it is how all of the sprites (moving characters or animals) are all blurry and more colorful, in brightness, then the background. Also, when they zoom in at one of the characters, it makes them look all blurry. If they could make a remake for PS2 or PS3, fixing the graphics and addings some stuff, it would have to get it.

If they could work on the graphics, it would look great, instead of that 16 bit square "censor" like looks! A remake would probably make it the best FF game around! Considering that the storyline was very good!

I'd have to go with FFVI. What it's lacking in graphics, it more than makes up for in quality of gameplay. VII is pretty good as well, but VI will always have a special place in my heart for being the first RPG that I really got into, which hooked me on the genre ever since. X and X-2 have fabulous graphics, but I find them restricting to play. I feel like I'm walking my characters from movie to movie, rather than actually engaging in the story.

final fantasy vii without a doubt. I've never grown more attached to video game characters before in my life, and never have i again.i still go back and play that game pretty often considering how many times i've beaten it.

I liked Crystal Chronicles because the storyline and gameplay were not that usual of a final fantasy game.. and it was on the gamecube

Final Fantasy IV, this is one of the best Final Fantasy Games they heve ever put out. The story line so great Cecil the Darkknight/Paladin taking on the Evil that corupts his Kingdom and threatens his World, the love story between him and the White Mage Rosa. The sarcifice of so many characters to help them along the way, this game was so involving that I couldn't put it down. Even though I think this is a great game I really like several other of the sequals as well Final Fantasy VII another great game Cloud vs Shinra/Sephiroth the sacrifice of Aeris the Lifestream, all this lead to a great story line and a really great ending......The others like X and X-2 I really liked these as well there is just to much I want to say about them, I can't wait till Final Fantasy XII comes out this should really be a great game as well......