xisto Community
aaorozco

Favorite Email Provider

Which is your favorite Email Provider?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gmail, it's top notch, and it's sort of an IM service. It's good, new, different, and invite only! And besides, you can't go wrong with 1gig of space, that'll last you for atleast 5 years (for that casual emailer at leasr). Good job G-mail. Now if Google could make a browser...

Gmail's cool but I use another paid service called RunBox. 1-2GB Email & File storage, separate file upload area, WAP enabled lite & fast loading pages, immensely good uptime and very very fast... The interface is one of the best ever and barring Gmail - the easiest to navigate. I realy don't mind paying around $25 a year for their service. At least I know all my important emails will reach safe & sound :P

My favorite is gmail. Though I use Netscape,Hhotmail,Yahoo, AOl, and of course Gmail. Yea, way too much, I know. How else could I compare though? I used to always use Hotmail, but they are so slow. Netscape you have to go through an annoying confirmation, and I forget about AOL. So That's why gmail, I usually use my Yahoo mail for buisness.

GMail alone is nice but I prefer what Yahoo! offers when you sign up for their free email service. With the 1GB email storage, you can backup your files but I use Yahoo! as a source of entertainment since I do visit Yahoo! LAUNCH often (When I can't decide on what to listen), edit my Geocities website (But I still use InvisionFree more often) and use Yahoo!'s Briefcase as a server. (Even though I have Grouper BETA)

My favourite is Yahoo because I've had my account for 8+ years and I'm extremely satisfied with the level of service and consistacy that they've provided me with. Gmail might take over but I'm still not too trusting of what it's trying to do at the moment with it's storage increases.

I feel really sorry for yahoo. They must have spent loads of money upgrading thier servers so that everyone could have 1GB and they could compete with Gmail. The next day Google doubles Gmail space and it keeps going up!

I might be biased because of loyalty, but I do prefer Fastmail.fm. Although the storage quota is pitiful in this day [ 10 MB for free; 16 MB for $14.95 one-time payment ] and age, it's more than enough for daily communication.

A very friendly user forum also is one of the major plus points. Also, a nifty email checker notifies me instantly when email arrives in any of my folders!

It's interface and features are top-notch along with HTTPS support.

I must however add that with it's recent increase to 2 GB, GMail is definitely my mail storage repository and my #2 / backup account.

my vote is for GMAIL!!!i switch to gmail from hotmail. thats because of the slow loadinng to get into your email accounts just to check it. and to an addition to that the security of hotmail is rubbish. ive been sent viruses every single day, from all different users. so to solve my problem i moved to a better email server "GMAIL" they did the right job. so far no problems at all!!only problem is to get rid of my 50 invites every single day! LOL