xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jackpinerepublic

Isketch And Gold Miner Two simple and addicting Internet games

On MySpace.com they have a game section, none of them are any good except Gold Miner. Its pretty basic. A claw swings back and forth and you have to try and launch it at gold or diamonds and avoid rocks. If you already have a myspace account its fun to set up challenges with other friends on myspace.Another addiction game on the internet is on http://www.isketch.net/ All its basically just a website set up to play pictionary. Its obviously multiplayer and easy to learn. You draw the pictures with the tools and colors just like Paint has. Its very fun and worth trying out if you are bored.

Another addiction game on the internet is on http://www.isketch.net/; All its basically just a website set up to play pictionary. Its obviously multiplayer and easy to learn. You draw the pictures with the tools and colors just like Paint has. Its very fun and worth trying out if you are bored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've played Isketch, or something like it.. A pretty fun game that is just like pictionary but better cuz it's played online. Simple really, but addicting. :rolleyes:

iSketch is really, really fun. It can be addictive though. You wouldn't think that Pictionary would be so much fun, but sure enough one minute you're on Aadvark and then next you're on Zebra, and you're wondering what the hell happened to the time.

I like how they break up the different categories too, it's fun and when you get a bunch of friends together you can definitly find out who's into what type of things. You can tell who loves the animals, and you can tell who loves the movies, and you can really tell when people know their music.

Another great site that isn't so much a game site as it is fun to play around with your friends, is Art Pad Painter

It's great to send to that 'special someone' and it's really neat how it replays your entire motions. It can be comical watching someone start out drawing a stick man, or drawing something inappropriate by accident then erasing it quickly and starting again. Everyone should check it out.

Yeah iSketch is pretty fun... Another similar game Shockwave's InkLink is the same principle but I actually think it works better and provides for a more fun game.I love finding new boredom killing websites!

On MySpace.com they have a game section, none of them are any good except Gold Miner. Its pretty basic. A claw swings back and forth and you have to try and launch it at gold or diamonds and avoid rocks. If you already have a myspace account its fun to set up challenges with other friends on myspace.
Another addiction game on the internet is on http://www.isketch.net/ All its basically just a website set up to play pictionary. Its obviously multiplayer and easy to learn. You draw the pictures with the tools and colors just like Paint has. Its very fun and worth trying out if you are bored.

Yeah, well I'm addicted to iSketch, but there is a problem, whenever I type in iSketch.net it says 503 server unavailable, has it changed it site's name, if so, do you know what it changed it to? Please reply as fast as you can.

Thanks, Rusty.