xisto Community
troopster

Tired Of Runescape And I Cant Down Load Anything i need a fun online multiplayer rpg game

You can likely play UO. They just had another XP come out a couple months ago and if you play on the 2d version you can load using almost no resources. That game has much more content than any of the MMOs running right now. EQ and EQ2 are just a shite of a game. SWG though is a great game has very limited content beside grinding to jedi then grinding to jedi knight and killing people. UO has great treasures, outstanding pvp that is tries and true for the last 7+ years, and gives level based grinding for simplicity in gaining to a fun level then difficulty after a commendable level. UO is my choice for best MMO ever made and you can likely play it. The system requirements for the newest version are 200 mhz P2 with 32 MB RAM and 1GB free drive space when running in 2d and at only $12 a month it is a bargain.

i've heard maple story is pretty good, although I'm not sure whether or not its browser based or downloaded.... You could always buy FFXI which is relatively good. I don't know if you consider WOW an MMORPG or not but I assume you would. And Guild Wars is coming out soon.

You can likely play UO.  They just had another XP come out a couple months ago and if you play on the 2d version you can load using almost no resources.  That game has much more content than any of the MMOs running right now.  EQ and EQ2 are just a shite of a game.  SWG though is a great game has very limited content beside grinding to jedi then grinding to jedi knight and killing people.  UO has great treasures, outstanding pvp that is tries and true for the last 7+ years, and gives level based grinding for simplicity in gaining to a fun level then difficulty after a commendable level.  UO is my choice for best MMO ever made and you can likely play it.  The system requirements for the newest version are 200 mhz P2 with 32 MB RAM and 1GB free drive space when running in 2d and at only $12 a month it is a bargain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You forgot about AO (Anarchy Online) You can't say anything bad about it, I like it alot better than UO any any of the other ones, not to mention there are too many expansions for UO WAY to many. And AO has 4 Expansions and an expanding terrortory per month since theres more and more people playing it. Cool thing is you can get into a clan and buy your own land and make towns, I'm in the P.O.T org (P.O.T stands for Power Over Time and we fit our name since we started when I started and we had no money, now we have 30 game miles of land which we turned into a small city.

I would suggest the hobbit its a game like lord of the rings you play as bilbo baggens at the first part of the game e dreams about a war and he has a mistic sword then later in the game he will get the sword.ps.the hardest badguy is the giant zombie.weapons you start with.1throwing rocks.2a staff. later in the game you will be finding notes that tell you new abilities for your weapon thats wy I would prefer the hobbit thank you.jonathan mcgraw have fun!!!!

if you dont want to be bord on runescape look at this

Tired Of Runescape And I Cant Down Load Anything

Replying to troopsterReplying to tcave so you are bord of runescape and there is only one thing you can do to make it fun again well you need to become a higher lvl when I have played for 5 years now I have 10 lvl 123s so you give me your account and password I work on you guy if you just started it takes a week but if you are lvl 20 or higher it take 2 to 3 day you can check in on me couze I'm on my email 24/7 and see wat lvl you are or if you have a lvl 50 or higher trade for one of my guys and it will never be boring again. My email is ty_ryder@hotmail.Com Please hurry

-reply by tyson

Tired of Runescape?

Tired Of Runescape And I Cant Down Load Anything

Okay well since your tired of runescape...And so am I..I played for a long time..And I'm still currently searching for the best MMORPG soooo lets start off by

1. Maplestory

2. Fly for Fun

3. Guild wars (although I have never played..Becuz I don't wanna pay 20 for it..I heard its really good)

4. Perfect world.. Go to the maylasia thats in english

5. I'm still finding number five..

Hoped this helped you out...If anyone finds a better game..With pvp/pk since I love 2 own...Email me Please ty

-reply by shawn

RuneDev will make runescape betterTired Of Runescape And I Cant Down Load Anything

Runedev... A client programed to be able to play runescape for you? That's right, the ultimate macro. Thousands of people use this and hundreds of people make custom scripts to train a multitude of skills, and earn money for you while you sleep/go to school/go out and have a life! This macro has developed so far it solves randoms, comes with tons of working scripts, thousands of scripts can be added, logs out if it happens to get stuck, can log out take a break log back in and continue. Armed with an awesome website where scripts are released publicly, and the development team is very active letting the community know what is going on, this is by far the best BOT for runescape, oh yeah and did I mention, IT'S 100% FREE! 100% SAFE! The community is mature and very helpful! If you ever have a problem, or need to learn how to do something, post your question, and we will all do our best to answer. I'll be waiting and I'l see ya there! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Dragon