xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bridenhosen

Water Cooling

im just curious would it be worth the extra $$ to go and get a water cooling system for my PC or should i just stick to the reguler old fan to do its job and if it is worth the money what is a good price to pay for a kit?

I have water cooling kit and it is SILENT, unless the pump is crooked or something.

I overclock my proc and it is chilled nicely still. My GPU is also hooked up to a block and performs nicely when understrain. One thing with Water cooling is that warenties go out the door unless you have it pro installed and there is an intact seal in the case by the installer. I trust mysel not to kink the hoses.

Another reason i got it is the same reason my neighbor has a H2, because he can.I'm a LAN party freak and my comp is more important than my car.

Air cooling is better for pc's1. no risk of leaks2. air cooling gives airflow, which is needed by the transistors etc. on your motherboard.3. air cooling is also very silent (Zalman, arctic)4. Because of reason 2 your hardware will have a longer life5. It's safer to move around with, eg. lanparty's6. my personal reason, you get nice fancontrollers on your pc :):(:D