xisto Community
bridenhosen

What Is The Best RPG You Have Ever Played RPG=role playing game

My favorite Game was Neverwinters Night, followed by Morrowind and like many others I can hardly wait for Oblivion to come out. It should be a great game, well I certainly hope that it lives up to its expectations.

My binding of nerdiness doesn't permit me to answer anything other than Final Fantasy 7. It's just so deep. My friends complain about the graphics, but it is after all on a console from 2 gens ago. That would be followed by Dark Cloud 2, because the graphics /music delight me, and the gameplay is just so unique. The third would have to be fable, do to it's open-endidness. It's way too short though. I don't even own an xbox, and I almost beat it in a night at a friend's house.

I love playing FF3 on SNES, yea I'm sure I'll get flamed because I didn't put what the "real" number is in Japan, but this is how I know it.Sooooooooooooo, many playable characters and the game is long and interesting. Except for the part where you kinda run out of things to do, and just spend 10 hours just leveling. Other than that, I love this game.

I LOVEE TIBIA! im totaly addicted to it!Tibia Rox!! Its easy to play, and have a lot of thinks to kill! :lol: But the graphics sux. :lol: Does anyone plays in samera?Im elite knight lv 33.

My first RPG was Ravenshield and this proved realistic and REALLY exciting, but the attitude of others on multiplayer let it down a bit...CS:S is at the top of my list now as it is fun and you can do strange things like surfing on it!Compuccino

I don't like RPG-games at all.I used to play WoW for a while and somethimes I played it al night,but after that it felt like I didn't do a thing that night.Since then I've only played FPS and Race games

Kingdom hearts, hands down. Despite the fact that the Disney characters are primarily featured, this game has amazing battles, levels, and character interaction. The FMV doesn't hurt either. Don't forget the Final Fantasy series - FF7 was a feast for the gamers.

The best RPG that I have played would be Breath of Fire 3. I really like the story line and also the graphics. It makes me feel like I'm a kid again. Next maybe would be Breath of Fire 2. Then Terranigma.

The best PC RPG game is Diablo 2 LOD. Nothing is better than Diablo 2.