xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spickid101

Mvp 2005

uhm...no i don't like baseball's game, i prefer soccer, or basket or golf games, but baseball is not for me :) but EA Sport mark tells me that game may be a good game, if i'll find a demo for Pc i download it and try out this game, (my Ultima Online Shard is down so i can try various games for now :()

I think that that baseball game is pretty good. Also the ESPN sports games are becoming pretty good as well. This years football games found ESPN to be just as good if not better than EA's MADDEN.

i bought MVP 2005 and it is a awsome. i love baseball and it has always kinda been disappointing with all these less than par baseball game, but this one is the real deal. despite my hate for EA Sports i think is byfar the best baseball game ever. i usually buy the SEGA/ESPN series cause they have always done it right, but i gotta give it up to EA they did real good, as long as the rest of their games are like this then i dont think i will have a problem buying their products