xisto Community
dungsport

I Need A Powered By Logo Of Astahost just a small one

Dear Xisto managers,I have been using your free hosting service for just a week but I really appreciate such a good service that you bring us. In order to acknowlege this, I'd like to put a link to Xisto as well as your other services on my website. I couldn't find any logo of Xisto, except Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting.I have used some free hosting services but they all are the same type. Some were very good at the beginning (no ads at all) but over the time they will introduce annoying banners and popups. I did suggest this idea to my previous host but they dont accept it.Hosting Credits is a good thing to promote people sharing knowledge and helping others in order to get such a free web service in return. I'm not a real expert but willing to help people in computing stuff (also in my real life). I reckon this is the right place for me.So let me know if you find this idea is ok.Regards,PS: is it possible for hosted members to obtain hosting credits by this way?

I can make one for you if, szupie's isn't what ur quite looking for, but i'd need some dimensions to work with.

Btw i reckon that would be a great idea for referring people and getting some credits, but see i think the purpse of the credits is not just about building a community, but building a helpful community.

Let me know if u still want me to make one :)

Silent

Thanks vizsky,

szupie has done a greate job but these banners are not what I'm after.

@Silent Soul X, could you please make them in this height or smaller is better:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I think those are okie but I also need one for Xisto. PNG format with transparency would be the best choice since people can edit it or put on different background or up to their creativity.

Their dimensions should not go over 50 pixels in height and 700 pixel in width. Once I have the set of three, I could create a flash banner then let you see.

Thanks in advance.

nice work i like it, and yeah when i was creating it i could see there would be some problems with it being transparent and not fitting in with certain colour scheme's. Just out of curiosity how did u create the animated Xisto logo, because i really like it. Other then that i think u've created a very nice one and it's very versatile, since i can see it going with a range of colour schemes.When i get my site up and running i'll might even use ur's if thats k, or i'll make one to go with my colour scheme.Silent

I'm more than happy to give out the flash source code if you or anyone would like. I have "stolen" the animated logo from Xisto site. I think it's ok for me to use it (this is why I was asking if Xisto already had this kind of logo).In flash, I use layers so it's ok for you to spice it up.Tell me if you need the source, otherwise you can get the flash off my site. You're welcome.