xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kaimukichick07

Myspace Myspace Stuff

Man I love Myspace, Its a great way to meet new friends, or meet up and find old friends, Ive met some really cool people off of Myspace, like I met Jason Mayhem Miller off of there, and then got invited to train with him when he came down here for his fight the other week, you can customize your own page pretty easily, Its how I first started learning html :D

i posted this somewhere else before, but just to spread the word some more, i have two myspaces, one personal and one for my clothing company. i love myspace because you can interact with so many old friends, new friends, and family. I met one of my favorite artists ever through myspace and it was one of the greatest days of my life! on top of that, we still keep in touch... i've also met various bands through there and i'm also getting lots of work through it... so there really is no reason to complain.... although, i have heard that myspace has been known to put viruses on pcs.... has anyone heard this? and does anyone know if this is true?

Try this site out. It seems to be pretty chock full on information and layouts if you aren't adept with HTML or CSS. Personally I've coded everything on my page myself...makes it feel a bit more "mine". Myspace is one of the most addicting things I have ever come across besides the internet. Think of it as an AIM profile on steroids. You can even instant message within Myspace!

Oh yeah, check out my page and tell me what you think of the layout. I'm never satisfied with it. :D