xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kaimukichick07

Myspace Myspace Stuff

Seriously, how many people do you know that have a myspace.  This thing is sweeping over everyone.  Go check it out at https://myspace.com/browser; I have one, but only to keep in touch with friends I already have.  I know people that meet people through this site and find their girlfriends, etc.  I think people like that need to seriously think about what they are doing with their lifes. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find that kinda insulting its a great way to network and make new friends. I got into a modeling agency thanks to myspace. I don't believe in online BF and GF and that kinda thing i agree with that but yeah if you just want to keep in touch with friends then well thats what cellphones are for i don't add people i dont know i only add locals and people that are in my basic network.

i joined myspace a couple weeks ago... its pretty cool although a great majority of the people in my friends list are people i already knew haha,.... its great cuz my boyfriend doesnt use any messenger programs so this is a way for us to chat when we dont wanna use phones or anything... and dont hate on people finding boy or girlfriends on here... i believe people can find love through this stuff... now match.com or eharmony, those sites stink.... i dont like those cuz they make money off of lonely people who desire companionship but thats off topic hahamyspace is cool and i like it :(

I dont personally like it, I feel its just a big shop for gossip and junk, and its not gotten very big where I am, MSN profiles still remain peoples favourite way of telling information, mind you Blogging hasnt been big either over here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right, MSN is the best way of telling information and keeping in touch with each other.. Myspace is just a way of sharing gossip and a waste of space in my opinion..

You're right, MSN is the best way of telling information and keeping in touch with each other.. Myspace is just a way of sharing gossip and a waste of space in my opinion..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well not all my friends have msn and don't even know how to use MSN i don't even know how to use msn AOL fo life !!! lol I pay 5 bucks a month its not big deal AOl for broadband not the 56k so yeah i'm cool and how is myspace a waste of space ?

I absolutely HATE myspace. It is a slow website, doesn't look that good, and everyone here is positively obsessed with it. They wake up and check myspace. They check myspace at school. They get home and check it 20 times. Then they finally go to sleep right after checking it. It actually seems like a really boring website also.

Does anyone in here use Myspace? I know there are a lot of things that you can do in Myspace....But where can I find places to look at good layouts? There are a lot of places to find layouts but none of them are like to my taste...well any help would work...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

createblog.com has really nice myspace layouts.

http://www.createblog.com/myspace-layouts/

A lot of people around here have those pages or whatever too. For most people it's really just a fad. They sign up because everyone else does, and when people start to get bored you never see them again. The same thing's happened with LiveJournal, Blogger, MadProfiles, SubProfiles, etc etc.

"Myspace where the internet comes to die." lol Its seriously unhealthy how addictive it gets. I seriously dont think there's been a singl day where I havent logged on to check my comments and such. I think even Orwell mentioned myspace back in his book 1984...

ive got a myspace but i rarely use it. its pretty funny though and is a bit of a runnning joke because about 80% of the people on there that are regular users are emo.this might be a little more appropriate:<3 .MySpAcE.wHeRe.ThE.iNtErNeT.cOmEs.To.DiE. <3 :lol: it is true though, can be very addictive but it gets boring after a short fix

I think Myspace is awesome at meeting new people, making new friends, even date people near you. You can meet up with old friends because they have an option that you can add your school, and other people that went to that school or goes to that school and be in there, so you can meet up with your old friends and all. I think it's pretty cool. Sometimes I go on when I'm bored but like I hardly check mine. You can join groups and everything, so it's kind of like a huge community. One bad thing about Myspace is that it gets VERY VERY slow during peak hours and it takes forever to load up but I think there is probably more good things than bad. Anyway good luck on making your Myspace friends haha.