xisto Community
Kaimukichick07

Music Sites Where to find urls for music....

Ok this is not right I have a myspace and I cant find any place to get URL'S for music for my site...I hate it....Where do you go to get your music for your site? I found places to put music videos on but i dont want that i just want a place to find url's for my page...any help please............................................... Thanks

-----Did you mean websites when you said "url's"? They are different things, and it's confusing... So I'm assuming that is so, and change your topic from the undescriptive "URL" to "Music Sites". Tell me if you can think of a better name :) -----szupie

As szupie said, are you looking for a website that you can download music for free of course? I know one and have downloaded a lot from there. They have two different services there, one is free and the other is not. With only 5$ a month, you can download as much as you hard drive can store, lol. Or you can create a free account and download 1 song everyday.

Oh, shhh......, this is my trick. I have created about 10 accounts on their server and can download 10 songs everyday, lol. But it's not that easy because they log your ip address too. You can only download 1 song with 1 account on 1 ip address. So? I use public proxy servers each time logon, hehe.

This website is worth for you to do so. They have a huge collection of music and cheap subscription that I have never seen anywhere else.

List of free public proxy servers can get here:

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/proxy/list1.html

http://www.proxy4free.com/

Here the link to that website: http://3mp3.ru/eng/ (remember /eng for english, otherwise you got all in Russian).

Are you sure spickid? I went to angelfire.com and couldnt find anything but hosting advertisement from Lycos.com. I love downloading music too. Please tell us somewhere like 3mp3.ru or even better. Dont joke!!!

good sites for music url's are.....Music Feet can't remember if that's a video or music site ah well but um let's see i know for sure this is a music site w/ lots of songs all you have to do is right click the url and click properties but i'm sure u knew that....the url to the site is............Xanga Music I know it's for xanga and what not but it's really the same thing.... :)

Ok this is not right I have a myspace and I cant find any place to get URL'S for music for my site...I hate it....Where do you go to get your music for your site? I found places to put music videos on but i dont want that i just want a place to find url's for my page...any help please...............................................                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks

-----Did you mean websites when you said "url's"? They are different things, and it's confusing... So I'm assuming that is so, and change your topic from the undescriptive "URL" to "Music Sites". Tell me if you can think of a better name :P -----szupie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is my first time posting on this site so i dont kno if i did it right but im on my space to and i have music on my computer that i want to put on my..so i asked around and people told me to come here and upload my songs but i dont know how 2 ~help~.........

You gotta use your ftp client to upload the music on your server. Flash XP is a good one. Btw be carefull to not upload illegal mp3's :Pfor the url's on your page... it should look like:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (or *.ogg ,*.mid, whatever...)

:D I think what he means is that he wants to find songs to put on his my space page. I am having the same trouble. If you use a my space editior, it says "music url" and you can paste a site for a song. I can add pictures, I found where to get those, but cannot find a site to get a song. I dont want to download a song, just use it for my "my space" page. :D