xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Php-nuke

Does anyone know where to get PHP-Nuke scripts? I want to know where there is for free cause I wanna try it and see if they are better than the scripts I got. If anyone knows where I can get them, I would like to know.

doesn't help too much. i need it for a clan. otherwise it is crazy. and i mean it. the built in suck. no offense,

60509[/snapback]

imo it will suck because the script was not made to your liking. why not just hire a professional php programmer and write a script the way you like it?

Some one I know makes PHP scripts and that is what I got. I was thinking about PHP-Nuke to test it out and see what it is like. I also got a question. Can anyone make a script that will make a register thing so you can register for websites? I am looking for one to put into the UCA site. Does anyone know?

Some one I know makes PHP scripts and that is what I got. I was thinking about PHP-Nuke to test it out and see what it is like. I also got a question. Can anyone make a script that will make a register thing so you can register for websites? I am looking for one to put into the UCA site. Does anyone know?

60910[/snapback]

if you mean is a authentication system, i can make you one.

if you mean is a authentication system, i can make you one.

62492[/snapback]

What do you mean by that? If you can make decent web scripts for me to test out than thanks. I might stay with what I got depending on the type of scripts I get and how they function and all. But what I really want is a music console which is what I might get very soon. Which will be really nice. :) I am waiting for it so I can put some good rap on it.

What do you mean by that? If you can make decent web scripts for me to test out than thanks. I might stay with what I got depending on the type of scripts I get and how they function and all. But what I really want is a music console which is what I might get very soon. Which will be really nice. :) I am waiting for it so I can put some good rap on it.

63175[/snapback]

here it is. please do not remove the headers. that is the only part that gives credit to me.

Auth.zip

doesn't help too much. i need it for a clan. otherwise it is crazy. and i mean it. the built in suck. no offense,

60509[/snapback]

I really don't think php-nuke is a good option to make clan sites... It have many features I really don't need. I make the site of my clan, with an simple login sistem, and some scripts to manage the clan (rankings and blah blah blah). Everybody uses php-nuke to make clan sites because don't know to develop their own scripts. But if you know php, you don't need it man :)