xisto Community
thedevil

How To Know Our Credits? Tell me about posting credits

admin and other moderators...plz tell me how to see our credits of posting...i have posted 62 posts and i dont know my credits... and I have applied for hosint and approved... but when i sign up for the hosing at Xisto page... it says insuffecient credits....help me

If you have applied for hosting and was approved, but failed at the application stage, you MIGHT want to check whether the subdomain or domain you were registering already exists... What happened to me is that I was stuck at the application stage, thought it didn't get through, and kept trying to apply after that, and the server kept telling me I couldn't apply. What actually happened was the application WENT THROUGH the first time, and when I checked the subdomain I registered it said it existed, and I could log into cpanel and all.You might want to try it out and see whether your application got through the first time or something, before troubling the admin to help you reset your hosting token or something.

If u want to see your hosting credits, u have to do the following:

for ex:

I'm browsing this section"> Free Web Hosting > Advanced Free Professional Web Hosting > Hosting Support & Help" if iu want to see your credit from that point, clilck on:

"Free Web Hosting"

that's the forum main windows, either that or
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?

If u have positive point, they will appear on red, and if negative, in red...

The only reason I can think of what happened to you, is that you requested your hosting when you barely had enough credits, and when you were trying to create maybe some time passed and in that time some of your posts were deleted becouse of spam or changed the credits awarded by them.