xisto Community
Sadas

Help Stop The Wolf Slaughter Sign the petition

Help save Alaska's wolwes!

Posted Image

More and more wolwes die each year. For nothing...

Governor Murkowski reinstated the savage practice of aerial hunting last year over widespread public opposition. Trophy hunters with permits can gun down wolves from planes, or chase wolves to exhaustion in the deep snow, then land and shoot these helpless animals! 147 wolves were killed by aerial hunters last year. Aerial gunners can kill males, females and even wolf pups as part of this program.

You can help stop this slaughter.

Just sign THE PETITION It's free and easy.

More info can be found HERE

Thanks for your humanity...

Great post!!!!!!Have u read Peter Singer's "Animal Liberation"??????If u haven't, you should... he practicly started the revolution on animal rights!!!!!

No, I haven't read that...Only one human with heart... I think you signed the petiton, didn't you? :P I'm starting to think that all people hate animals... :P

Yeah, i signed it!!!!!My name is David Suescun...Not all people hate animals... i think is the way the society raise us when we are little... they keep saying "animals don't feel", "they're dumb", and another stupid things like that...So, when they're big, they don't care if an animal is being killed or not.. because the truly belief there's no suffering in it...But now days thing are different, people are ware of the damage they doing.. they.. humm.. WE!!!... and a lot of campaings have won the battles against economics vs life!!!So don't feel bad, be strong, keep the cause alive!!!!!!!!!

I know that I can do nothing about that...Maybe hunting is fun for some (or most) of people, but lives are worth more... I agree, firing a gun is entertainment, but killing is not. So why not shoot at targets or other unliving things instead of innocent animals? :P Animals can feel, dream and think... They do have families. Each animal is like a person, who has it's duties.All I can say: money rules the world, not brains... :P

humm... you know i'm on your side right????????The thing is, you can actually DO SOMETHING.... and u have... signing a petition.. ok, it's not a big deal.. but is something... keep being active in animal liberation, someday you'll feel succesful on it...

Why do you ask? :P I know that you're on my side.I'm not such an active animal liberator. That means I'm not going to sacrifice my whole life to liberate animals. I'm simple human. But I love animals and do what I can if there is a chance to help...

That is a wretched thing for people to do. I cannot imagine the thrill in slaughtering an animal at all, even more so when done in such a cowardly manner.

Online petitions are very shady, and it probably will not get anything done, but I will sign anyways. You never know.