xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Leppy

Rainbow 6: Lockdown

how many people are waiting for this game to come out?i kno that alot of people are waiting for this game to come out, but i was just wondering what are your thought about how this looks

i didnt kno that AA was comming to xbox, that will definently be awsome. BHD looks good but i dont know about having 50 people online, im sure only people with awsome connections are gonna be able to host the full amount

Rainbow 6: Lockdown

Rainbow 6 Lockdown isnt what i thought it would be. (on Xbox Live). its pretty cool once you start to play it but it takes forever to level up and to custimize your character online.

Once you make a character online you can only click choose 1 class that you can be and once youv picked it, it gets boring after a while. and once you change ur class you derank your self all the way down. so you have to start all over again.

If any 1 interested in buying this game, i would wait untill the price goes down alot