xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Hosting Credits... :(

did you have any posts deleted???any duplicate posts or posts that may have been edited???Look at your warning, you may have lost the hosting credits thereNils

hmm... I think it's a bug in your credit system or something like that.... or only to freak us out. Becouse after I posted this, I posted like 2 more messages, quite short, and checked the credits and they got up at about 1 credit.

Yeah me too, I had like 2.8 something and now I have 2.3 something but I dont think I had anything deleted not sure what happend, do you lost credits daily for not posting daily or something like that? That sucked I have a long way to go but why did I have to lost the little credits I had.

Erm...just a comment, weren't we supposed to keep our hosting credits around 7-10? I have mine at 26 at the moment. I believe its quite safe up at that spot :( Well, not so vulnerable to hit -4 credits...I don't actually post for the credits. At the beginning when i first joined Xisto yes, i admit i posted for the free hosting but now, I feel a great passion when i post. I just don't stop and i hope to contrubute as much as i can in the days to come. Anyway, back to the subject. When you all had -4 credits did any of you check your cpanel or hosting account? Was it suspended? Did you have problems logging in or were you still able to log in? If you were able to, then you're safe! :) At least...thats what i think it should be... is it?

Hosting credits are reduced every minute... its just like a Countdown timer.. So suppose you are contributing and come back in 4-5 hours, you will see a diffrence. This answer is for those people, who had queries about small diffrences which occur in the system.As for the people who lost credits in huge amount. Well, definately some of your post was deleted by one of our mods. Else there is no way one can lose credits.As for the gaining of credits is concerned, I would like to say, If your post count increases in a particular forum, then your hosting will increase too. There is no way, one can get bonus credits without doing anything :-)