xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenjvalip

Red Alert 2... Lets talk here comrades...

The first time I have played c&c games was the year 1998, that was first. I played c&c95 and ra95. I enjoyed this games very well. C&C95 is so hard especially the nod missions. Let's talk about ra2... It all starts when premiere romanov, got into his legacy, he decided to battle and fight agains the allied forces. He dropped his friendship with the allies and commanded yuri to disable the defences of the allied forces and yuri mind controlled the missile command staff. I like the units the first time I saw them. But what is the most exciting is the ability of the game to be edited. It is very very versatile. I enjoy downloading mods but I enjoy most when I edit the units. I add units and thier weapon. I balance each side, upgrade the units and many more. Like a general that can swim and fire hornets. It is really an enjoyable game. When yuri's revenge came out, more units to edit. hehehe. I use tibed editor, although a trial version still the functions are fully usable but the only thing is after 30 a time consuming 10 second delay will appear which is, still fine. hehehe. I like this game very much yes...

hey.. i am a big fan of all the C&C games... i first started out with Red Alert 1 a couple of years ago.. it was my first stratergy game... i liked it a lot and then i started playing other c&c games.. got Generals and Zero Hour.. my most favorite game is Generals Zero Hour.. it rocks!!

command and conquer games are the best in stratagies. my favourite is probably the red alert two. i also played the generals version but it was missing a bit of something. it wasnt really that good...i heard there was another game in the making by EA games? it was taken over from westwood studio that shutdown quite recently. i wondered why it took so long after generals was released.if they were still running we should have another command and conquer game we be playing right now. wont we? oh well we will wait for the one from EA games...

Love the whole C&C genre of games, truely addictive.Had a few people trying to get me onto generals but have stuck to my guns and continue to play RA2. I dont know what it is about the game it just grabs my attention and i find it hard to put the mouse down!!!