xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
characato1405241476

Mario Kart Double Dash What about this game?

The new version of Mario Kart for Nintendo Game Cube has been released. And it's impossible not to remember the older Mario Kart for N64 (maybe the first game that can be played by 4 players at the same time). The last game promised to be a good secuel of this grest game, but could u tell us wich is the best Mario Kart?

I have to admit when it comes to video games i am definately old school.......nothing is better than turning on the origional nintendo to play games such as duck hunt, and super mario brothers!!!So if u havent guessed already i think that Mario kart 64 is the best of the 2.Newer video games have great graphics and all but nothing compete with the original

Double Dash was alright, but the classics for Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 where by far the best. I was hoping Double Dash would have been better, like better courses. However, it didn't. Well, at least it wasn't as bad Super Circuit for Gameboy Advance, which in my opinion, was the worst one in its series. I hope the newest installment for DS will look and play a lot better then the others.

i love double dash, my boyfriend and i have a fun time playing it together.. i'm horrible at the driving so he always drives while i get to be the one to pick up everything and use our 'weapons'.. it's just an all around fun game if that's what you're looking for and not anything too serious or spectacular.

Me and my friends played mario kart for N64 very mucht and now double dash. I really do like the games. Especially when you do multiplayer. It's just so cool with all those weapons and so on. My favourite course is baby park :lol:. But i like the new one better.

Mario Kart Double Dash if a flat out awesome game. I mean it can get any OLD SCHOOL than this. Brings back memories when I use to play it for the N64 and SNES.The new features brings some new variety to the gameplay and it fits right in. The only downside to it is sometimes may be too childish.

I thought I had played this game but now that I think of it I have not. I have wanted to play it tho. I really enjoy Mario games and seems to be really good from what i've seen.

I liked the 64 version better. This new one did the same thing the Matrix sequals did to the original Matrix. Just took a great thing and overdid it with a bunch of meaningless garbage. I like to pretend that Double Dash never came out.

I personally don't think anything compares to the original Super Mario Kart for the SNES. Single player was fun and enjoyable, but multiplayer was where the game stood out. It was always fun to get a feather and hop into the water on the one stage. :)

Ohh man i remember the good ol days of N64... that was such a good consoule for the time.. and Mario Cart was one of the funnest games for it. i personally liked Goldeneye the best, but thats getting off topic.but i dont have gamecube so i dont know how good it is for the new nintendo system...

Ohh man i remember the good ol days of N64... that was such a good consoule for the time.. and Mario Cart was one of the funnest games for it. i personally liked Goldeneye the best, but thats getting off topic.but i dont have gamecube so i dont know how good it is for the new nintendo system...

I have yet to play double dash, but I still play the old mario kart with my friends. I kick bum on that game. I usually play baby mario and baby lugi because I like there special being the dog thingy. Thats won me races before. I also like the part one where you go around a gameboard type thing. I can't remember the name of it sorrie. But I wouldn't dis N64, thats what I grew up with atfer my genis sega went out on me. ::btw, if you ever beat the lion king game on sega genis please inform how you got past the lava level after the pit that you can't get out of, how were you suppose to get to scar or whatever!?!::