xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
posiordie

Gimp. Problem With Fonts how can i add many many fonts?

I'm using Gimp for a few weeks. Yesterday I dowloaded some fonts... ok... many fonts :) about 1000. I split them into folders (about 150 in each one), and i tried to add them into my gimp. I seved about 400, maybe 500 fonts, and everything were ok. But when i add next patr of my fonts, gimp dont want to save them, and after restart, i still have got those 400 fonts. Anyone knows why i can't add more fonts?

You may want to shut down GIMP and restart your computer for Windows and GIMP to know of the new fonts. Last time I downloaded fonts, I rushed to see them on GIMP but they didnt appear. I realized that I have to restart my computer first. Also, did you copy your fonts to the Fonts folder of Windows? And not another folder?

You may want to shut down GIMP and restart your computer for Windows and GIMP to know of the new fonts. Last time I downloaded fonts, I rushed to see them on GIMP but they didnt appear. I realized that I have to restart my computer first. Also, did you copy your fonts to the Fonts folder of Windows? And not another folder?

i put those fonts in another folder, not c:/windows/fontswhen i had all fonts in these folder i could't even run Gimp.anyway, in gimp you can add fonts, brushes, and all that stuff from other folders. so i think this is not this problem.and of course i restarted my computer after adding new part of fonts.

I'm using Gimp for a few weeks. Yesterday I dowloaded some fonts... ok... many fonts :rolleyes: about 1000. I split them into folders (about 150 in each one), and i tried to add them into my gimp. I seved about 400, maybe 500 fonts, and everything were ok. But when i  add next patr of my fonts, gimp dont want to save them, and after restart, i still have got those 400 fonts. Anyone knows why i can't add more fonts?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should probably restart the program and try it again. The program was probably overwhelmed by the mass amount of fonts that you downloaded. Can you tell me what GIMP is? Is it a font downloading program or something like that? Sorry, I've never heard of it before!