xisto Community
whafizi

Not Being Active For A While

to admins:hi. i have problems about me being inactive.after this, probably i'll be outstationed to somewhere there's no internet connection. i'll be there for a month or two.so, i'll most probably not active at the time.i dont want -ve points to add up. is there any suggestion? i love Xisto and i dont want to loose it. it's ok for me to have my acc suspended, but please dont add to the negative points. thanks

Post away to glory, get credits for about an year and go for your long long vacation... :) Just a stupid suggestion. We won't reduce your credits to -ve manually.. but the credit system might do it on its own. Now that thing is an unstoppable mammoth and we don't have it's reigns - so I guess your best bet is to make some really large posts ;) Opaque or Nils might have a better suggestion. Don't mind me - it's just one of my whacky moods. :(

That makes an interesting point. If your hosting credits get below -10 why bother making those back when you could just cancel that acount and make a new one? I could only see that you would do it if you had the second, bigger package.

Well, since you have no problems getting your account suspended, I dont think there is actually any problem. The credits system is a private stuff and no one except you can see your credits. So even if you have negative credits, no one is going to know it. Your reputation remains the same. :-)

Yea but he will get so many negative credits it will be really hard to make them up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, his right. the only way to get of the problem later on is to make a massively huge number of postings. which mean to spam. i really hate when ppl do that, so i really must avoid doing it.