xisto Community
posiordie

Gta Vice City

I tried to search forums for some topic about this game, and i was shocked! 0 results.It's impossible, did i miss something?Anyway, I love VC, I played in this game thousand times, and I always have much fun when I play it again. I love this crazy 80s style, its awesome! Music, clothes, and all those fancy things like guys from village people dancinge on stage at malibu club :( Can San Andreas be as great as VC? I don't think so.. 80's was much more better than 90's. 90' are boring :)

Posiordie

Forget about the 80s and stuff like that. San Andreas ROCK!!!, it is much more bigger than vice city, You can do lots more stuff like modding your car up.

I liked VICE CITY too, I used to sit there all day driving around the CITY mucking around and stuff. It took me a month to finish the game. Then I started modding it with cars, trucks and stuff.Now Vice Cith looks MAD!!

Vice City Rocks but SA Better!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

Vice City is GTA 3 "extended" it has a few new stuff eg. the helicopter, the cool new boats ... the scooters, motocicles.. etc.Cool features make a cool game this is how i think ....I can't wait till SanA comes to the pc's :) ... i heard it is a very cool and nice game.. with original features and much more....

surely SA is bigger than VC, it has got more optionts, better graphics, and all that stuff.proabably i will also play SA with pleasure, but i think it'll be hard to win with Vice City. 80's was so funny and crazy times that it's impossible for me to do a game with better mood/spirit. thats all.but maybe i'll be suprised. i hope so

GTA Vice city? great! but S Andreas it's better!i've played Vice City a lot of time and i really appreciated it, but i played also s andreas, for a very short time, but i've been impressed. as daman says:"San Andreas ROCK!!!, it is much more bigger than vice city, You can do lots more stuff like modding your car up."but i think in same ways both are greats, they have some characteristics that make them the top in a certain manner, for some charactheristic maybe vice city is the best but for others maybe s andreas is the best, i think that depens from different points of view. :)

What I didn't like about vice city is that it felt just like gta 3. I played it thinking that it's another game, but I guess it's just something like an expansion pack. Anyway, I'll better wait for san andreas to come out for pc.

I hated Vice City, because it took all the credits from GTAIII. I don't care if they have helicopters or motorcycles, the AI is terrible, like when I have a wanted level and this cop was walking where he can't see me at all at a far distance, and all of a sudden, he turned back and tried to chase me. In Vice City, they predict your every move and killing that thickheaded Forelli guy just defeated your whole purpose of coming to Vice City.