xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xtron

Flash Clips

Yo !
SO i want to make a good flash clip for my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (stargate based site) that would contain :
+a clip from one of the stargate episodes
+the Stargate soundtrack
+some animations
+and site credits
+some mesages

The only problem is that i really don't have any ideea about flash , so i kindly request some help.. even a tutorial
I know i can rely on u ..
bRinGit 0n !!

you can try https://www.kirupa.com/ - great tutorial archive... but it is aimed at Macromedia Flash... there is also Open Source toolset called Swf-Tools, it contains few usefull things like avi2swf, gif2swf that can help you - also swfcombine that will help you compose your site... and most important - swfc - utillity to generating swfs from easy and intuitive script language... I can surely recomend it if you don't have "not so cheap" Macromedia Licence...

The first thing you will want to do before you do anything is obtain all the information that you need. You need to get the video clip. Then you need to get the sound clip. Additionally, you will need the info for your credits and decide on what animations you would like and what info will be animated. Once you have this gathered you can move on to your next step of trying to learn how to make what you want. There are going to be tons of ways to do something with animation, a video clip, a sound clip, and credits etc.. So really I think your best option would be to find tutorials on the web (there are some also to be found on Xisto in the tutorials section. Flash isn't learned overnight, but you should be able to complete what you want in a few weeks if you really try to learn it. Or you might also be able to find someone to make it for you.Good luck.Gather all the info though first or you'll be stopping every few moments to get the next info.

Xtron Flash is easy but if u dont know it its hard.. u can use . SWISH same programe like Flash but its asier to undestand then FLASH u can learn it in one day.. u can download it from net..and one more thing.. the latest verion of FLASH also contains some help so u can get help from there i learnt from that way..But i'll suggesst u to download swish thats easy...