xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jrdonjar0591

Google Spider

Hey, How do I get the GOOGLE Siper to come to my site? It was there a couple of weeks ago. And now its not there. Before when you type in NYJETSTALK in google my sites link would come up. But now, it says nothing. How do I get it to come back?Thanks,Jrdonjar0591

hi,Continuolsy u should keep on updating the meta-tags and keywords on ur site (but remember not to spam u will black listed for the life time) and submitting to the engies (reffer search engine optimization(seo)) topic in the search engine secation.Cheers

Let me tell you my experience. To Google, it is not the matter of meta tag and wat you put in there. Working with meta tags and it took me 1 year to get these damn old infor on Google.The other way is simpler and more effective. Try to get as many visitors to your site as you can. No matter what and how you've done it. Here are some I have done:- Advertise your website address anywhere you can (like forum's posts and signature, blogs...)- Tell your friends to visit it every week (even though they dont like it) but any trick that you might think of. I've put some interesting stuff on my site and people keep coming back to check.- Put a shout box on your site. Doing this way, you can also get in tough with friends and make new relationship.It was unbelieveable. My website is on top of Google search whenever I put my name in (it was somewhere in Mars before).Oi, one more thing. I dont think Google can cache information from images and flashes. Try to avoid those as much as you can.I have checked my access to my robot.txt quite often but Google didnt mind it.

The best way to get on Google is to trade links with other sites that are share similar interest to what your site is about.When the spider visits their site, the bot will follow the link to your site and BAM, your listed.This is only 1% of SEO, though.If you need to know how to succeed in staying on first page for various well searched keyword, start another topic and I will answer and questions you may have.G' LuckVG

Hit a high profile site, like asta but aim for bigger aswell, I currently use 400MB to bots a month, second big user being Google. All I do is link to my forums from here and from simplemachines in my profile, you dont need to publicise the link but forums will get traffic to you faster than any other method you can use.