xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Perkins

Star Trek Mmo Any body heard of it?

Hey, I just saw an article about the Star Trek MMO that Perpetual Entertainment is coming out with. It has a tentative release date of sometime in 2007. See the interview: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyway, I'm a trekkie myself, and think this is just what the Star Trek community needs to put some life back into the ailing series. If done right, this game could do great things for both Star Trek and MMO gaming, period. I've never been much of a fan of MMO's because of the monthly cost, but if this game comes out and is expected to be a good one, I might have to invest in it.

What's your opinion?

-Kyle

GO ahead if ur such a big fan... buy it when it comes out and help"the Star Trek community" "to put some life back into the ailing series" as u put it .. and if the game is worth it pls do not refrain from starting a new topic and recomending the game!

OMFG!!!!2007?!?!?!? Why announcing it so early? People will be already bored of the game when it gets released.Anyway... a Star Trek MMORPG... very nice idea. It could work (with the right developers).