xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
szupie

Our Own Irc Channel Just a Suggestion

I think that it'd be great if we make our own IRC channel on some network. We can just chat there and... yeah. irc.webchat.org is a good server we can put our channel in. Our users can still post their questions and answers on the board, but get some more faster additional help on IRC.

That'll be real cool - have any of you ever used DaLNet ? I liked that one the best out of all... I think we should indeed have a IRC Channel too - but if that's there - the shoutbox here is going to go dumb, completely...The reason I'm suggesting DalNet is it's got one of the largest network of irc servers that provides a lot better in terms of operability (in case of broken links between servers). Try it out. Use mIRC or your favourite IRC Client and join: irc.dal.net and then join the channels Xisto and Xisto - I've already created sample channels there..