xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hihihihi88

Give Me Some Opinion Of My Banner

Funny banner :D Try to lunch your rocket a little bit faster. And add some flames to it :D And try to make clouds moving or something.

Hmm. at the right side of your banner you can still see the ends of the "spikes" of the rocket even after the rocket has flown to the middle of the banner... is that supposed to happen?What did you use to make the banner? It's pretty nice.

lol...It looks like the rocket has balloons on it since it is moving so slowly :DMake it a bit faster, and give it a purpose - make it hit something at the end, and explode ;)Also, another small suggestion - just add a one pixel black border around it, it really makes the banner stand out more.Cheers, keep photoshopping! :Dignition

It could also be used for a nice sig, but i agree with ignition, make it blow up or something and then the words Silent Creation come on screen, and also if you want to make it look a bit more advanced add that cloud moving idea and that would make a nice and funny sig/banner. Becuase once the animation stops it's a bit boring but with the clouds moving it would give it a bit of life.Well thats my help :DSilent

yeahthank you very much ~~~!!!I think first I will make the cloud give moving and then the rocket boost up faster .For making this banner I am using a programme named "ainGIF" somthing like that , I am not clear the name is right or wrong . But I will make it again using Flash now . Using Flash can make a smooth animation and easy control the backgroud (the cloud).For the finial I will put it in it .^^

Cool. You might try to make the rocket faster and you could also move it along a motion guide layer to make it go in less of an exact straight line. Might also want to do something with that url in the top corner it looks a little ghetto. But the little drawings are cool. I definitely agree some flames would be cool. You might even find some shareware or freeware animated gif flames. Search google or something. Happy Designing!

should increase the frames per minute. It will help in overall speed and look. Funny though. Nice little animation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Frames per mintue? haha, it should be frames per second .

I would adding more frames about 25 fps , I think it will be more smooth .

Thank you very much ~~ :)