xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

N64 Vs Snes

hey every1 is talkin about ps2 vs xbox but i wana no about n64 and snes i still play on my n64 every now and agen i love it lol but i droped my snes other week :blink: i love computer games and i think the n64 is beta in a way but the games are great for snesand ps2 vs xbox well i own both after i got a slim ps2 i fink its gotta b ps2 they have got GTA but then xbox has halo 2 and wot game that is lol u cud go on 4 agesanyway N64 VS Snes wot u think Back in da day :angry: lol

I personally would say N64.I have never owned either personally, but i would say N64 purely for the reason that it has one of the most classic games ever, Goldeneye. That game apitamises everything that is good about computer gaming in my opinion.N64 > SNES

I don't own any systems/consoles at home, but I've played almost all of them at stores like Best Buy. I think the N64 is the best because it's classic - I'm old school. The newer consoles are too cliche for me, but I'll get one once I have enough money.My favorite game on the N64 would be Mario Kart 64 because I love racing games, and when mixed with funny weapons like turtle shells and bananas, Mario Kart easily becomes the best game.

Hmm... A good question.GRAPHICSSNES: Fairly good graphics for what it is.N64: Outstrips the SNES like light outstrips a snail.STORYLINES (in General)SNES: Generally more in-depth to make up for graphicsN64: Less in depth in general.ACTIONSNES: Many RPG's which involve a lot of time.N64: More games that don't involve heavy thinking, and a good for a quick go.MY TOP GAMES:SNES - Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past - Chrono Trigger - FF Series - MegamanN64 -Goldeneye - Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Mario 64 and Mario kart - Banjo KazooieBoth consoles have lots going for them, but the N64 outranks the SNES in the terms of modern gaming. But, if your like me and enjoy "old-school" games, then maybe it's not such a bad idea to have a SNES around either.

Most of the better N64 games involve being multiplayer (Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Perfect Dark), and I think that's a good thing, as it has that kind of advantage over other consoles of its time. In comparison to the SNES, the N64's graphics are clearly the better between the two, but quality games such as Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana 2 gains the SNES much respect from me. It's actually kind of hard to decide which of the two gave me a better gaming experience.

Most of the better N64 games involve being multiplayer (Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Perfect Dark), and I think that's a good thing, as it has that kind of advantage over other consoles of its time. In comparison to the SNES, the N64's graphics are clearly the better between the two, but quality games such as Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana 2 gains the SNES much respect from me. It's actually kind of hard to decide which of the two gave me a better gaming experience.

60803[/snapback]

Snes is wayt better because nintendo came out big with snes. All the games were good on it like donkey kong and mario. Donkey kong has to be the best. 64 was coll with golden eye and mario 64 but it cannot compare to snes. Snes revolutionized the gaming industry and made 64 what it was and now we have all the great systems out. So we should thank Nintendo for that.

SNES > N64SNES has classic games, Super Mario, Super Metroid, Contra 3.Though I must admit, N64 does have great games such as Goldeneye and the original Super Smash Bros.Meeeh. In the long run, the SNES wins out for me