xisto Community
MrBond

Goldeneye 64 The first FPS Bond game

Goldeneye was, and still is, a great game. Its one of my favorite games. I still have tons of fun playing multiplayer with my friends. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were, in my opinion the two best games on the N64. I heard about the Goldeneye and Perfect Dark mods coming out for Half-Life 2 and I can't wait for them. Until then, remote mines on complex never gets old.

Goldeneye was, and still is, a great game. Its one of my favorite games. I still have tons of fun playing multiplayer with my friends. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were, in my opinion the two best games on the N64. I heard about the Goldeneye and Perfect Dark mods coming out for Half-Life 2 and I can't wait for them. Until then, remote mines on complex never gets old.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Expecially when you throw those remote mines on other people :P that can never get old. Then you have like 100 mines on them and they are running around and they don't notice and then all of a sudden BOOM! lol

Hi,

anybody's know a "good" Nintendo 64 emulator for Goldenye ??

Thanks in advance !  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Project 64 1.6 is currently the newest and best N64 emulator. Just remember to get good plug-ins... Also remember, technically ROMs are illegal unless you make them yourself from a cartridge that you already own. While Rare isn't likely to come beating down your door for using a ROM of GE64, it's always a possibility.

That said Goldeneye on PC can be a lot of fun, especially if you have a good Keyboard/Mouse configuration. In fact FPS games are usually better on the PC.

lmao screw Zelda this game completly owned N64 until Nintendo stop making em. Goldeneye is as good as Counter-Strike no wait im sorry 500 times better. Another game no one ever mentions is SOF II (soldier of fortune II) that game owned my life for like 4 years :P:P but there are some good games that came out for whichever consoles that werent big but good.