xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

I Love Ipod IPOD

hey ppl any1 got a Ipod i have a 20gb click wheel ipod had it ages now n i love it.what ipod you got?what u listen 2 on ur ipod?whats the newest song on ur ipod?me20gb clcik wheel ipod50 cent at min50 cent - candy shopi love my IPod

i dont see whats so good about an ipod. i have an mp3 player which costs a lot less and has the exact same functions. so i dont know if your a person with a lot of money or not, but i'm definately one with not a lot. the ipod does have its looks though, very nice and does hold more then most mp3 players. so i guess its all depends on your taste and how much music you are planning on uploading to it.

how mp3s does you mp3plsyer hold i love my music and ive got about 1700 songs on my ipod i wanted 1 with a 20gb harddrive so i got the best at the time the IPOD and like ya sed it luks GREAT

I have a ipod miniI mostly listen to metal on my ipod but do listen to some rockFAv bands on ipodPanters (Metal)Deep Purple (Rock)The Ramones (Punk)the latest song would be erm green day americain - idiot the oldest song would be on eof deep purples dunno which one exactly.

I agree with Miller Time. I don't see that's the big deal about an iPod.I use a Sony CD player that has the capabilities of playing Atrac music, so I can store music files at low bitrates for higher quality. You can store as much as 480 songs on one 700 MB disc. On my CD player, I have about 250 songs, if you wanna know. The best artist, in my opinion, in my CD player is Eminem.Personally, I think the iRiver is better because it's battery life is longer, and it has a colorful interface.

I think that the better point of Ipods are their attractive design because as said... you can listen to music anywhere with another mp3 player, discman or flash memory... and anyway it will be cheaper than an ipod. Fashionable but I?m not sure that has a very good relation price-quality.

since iPod started launch....i got 40G.... :angry: yah it's great mp3 player for every in my life....cant compare to other...umm now they loaded with Seagate 6G also hummmm... :ph34r: and some more i can present the photo through the porjector.....Wowwww i loved it...hey dun waste....grab one now......at least iShuffle.....you wont regret it at alllll...good luck..p.s. i spoiled it...when i sent back to store...they did change with new one for me...it's kooolllllll..... :blink:

hey ppl any1 got a Ipod i have a 20gb click wheel ipod had it ages now n i love it.

what ipod you got?

what u listen 2 on ur ipod?

whats the newest song on ur ipod?

me

20gb clcik wheel ipod

50 cent at min

50 cent - candy shop

i love my IPod

58515[/snapback]

I got 40gb ipos and i listen to like all soughts of stuff...i dont have a favorite person but I do listen to 50 cent and crap like that....any1 listen to maroon 5 or like Crime Mob? The 40gb ipod rocks...its full of funky features and stuff like that,....but i just dont get the point of havving it though...40gb of space...u can fit like 40000 songs on that, I mean who listens to these many songs lol.

I think Ipod is a snobby music player. The only point advantage that i see is that you can store a lot of Gb there. I read 40Gb. Am i right? A mp3 player will contain not more than 1Gb.

The Ipod is a style and design icon first and an mp3 player second in my opinion.

I mean you can get much more for much less :angry:

I myself have an Iriver HP40, and its specs far out weigh the ipod 40gig and for so much less.

I say before rushing off to buy an ipod, look at the competetion. If you want more fucntion for your cash then get soemthin else, but if ya dont't mind diving into ur wallets for the sake of a trendy design accesorry then by all means go for the ipod :blink:

Although i would say the new Iriver HP10 is alot more stylish than the ipod mini:

Posted Image

Posted Image