xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ignition

"quota" Tab For Creating Ftp Accounts quick question...need a quick answer :)

Hi. I'm creating an ftp account, but I only want to be allowed to upload 2 mb of stuff into the account.Under the "Quota" option, would I put 2, 2 mb, 2 megabytes, or what?I assume that's what the Quota option is for...but I just need to know what to put for 2 megabytes :D

After you click on the quota tab beside a FTP Account, you'll be taken to a screen that look like this:

Change FTP Quota

Changing quota for upload

New Quota: ________ Megabytes

The "_______" space is a textfield, right ?? and as you can see the MegaBytes is already specified beside the textfield. So all you've to do is simply enter some numerical figure as your desired quota there... No need to put in any mb or megabytes after it.. Following your example, just a 2 would suffice as an entry.

Try it out and let me know if you're having any further problems.

All the best :D

After you click on the quota tab beside a FTP Account, you'll be taken to a screen that look like this:

The "_______" space is a textfield, right ?? and as you can see the MegaBytes is already specified beside the textfield. So all you've to do is simply enter some numerical figure as your desired quota there... No need to put in any mb or megabytes after it.. Following your example, just a 2 would suffice as an entry.

Try it out and let me know if you're having any further problems.

All the best :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2 worked perfectly. I have now allowed the subdomain, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

, to allow 2 mb of stuff to their clan website ;)

Thanks for the reply :D