xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hihihihi88

Anyone Have Play Simcity ?

SinCity 3000 is excellent, once you've mastered 'not going bankrupt', its as easy as pie... !! Of course just as you're feeling quite prowd of having created something, and you're smiling at having made extra cash for your city, there's a nice tornado or an earthquake and poof... there's the end to everything... !! The worst part is that I always forget to check and fix the water mains after a disaster, also the subway systems get damaged rather expensively after an earthquake. All in all, it's a great simulation to play and keeps the brain ticking. And, of course, you've got to have a lot of time on your hands.. :DRashid

Ooh. I'm a big SimCity fan. I played the first SimCity (on a floppy), and then I played both SimCity 2000 and 3000. I also played SimTower and a lot of other games in the Sim series. I like most of them, but strangely enough the one game that the Sim range is famous for, The Sims, is the one I dislike...Has anyone played SimCity 4000 yet? Is it fun? I keep wondering whether I should buy it, since a Mac version has been out for some time...

I'm a die hard Sims fan - gimme any kind of sim - the cities, hospitals, or just the basic Sims - and I won't ever get up from this terminal before next 3 weeks.. that's how crazy I'm about all the Sims... Played all of them 2000, 3000 and right now having great fun with Simcity 4000. Chiiyo - just go ahead and get it. The graphics are 4000 times better than the last edition with a horde of new stuff that you can do. The interface too has improved tenfolds and managing the city is much easier coz you've got hundreds of different advisors now, advising you on all aspects of city management all the time. There are some funky new natural disasters too that you can toy around with. Setting up water & electricity lines too is a breeze now. Well, what are you waiting for - go get it, play it and then tell me how you liked it. I'm all out for it.

Hahaha.. why - was it THAT BAD ?? Or you just happened to Not Like the game at all and didn't have enough patience to sit through and master that "not going bankrupt" trick ?? You should take a shot at Sims 2 then - Sims puts your patience through a severe stress test.. :D

Hmm. If that's that I will consider buying SimCity 4000, to play during the holidays, now that they're coming up. I need a game in this machine, totally no games on my mac at all... O_o. Now to find a place that will sell me the mac version... Maybe the AppleCentre... *muse*I didn't like the Sims because everytime my characters were stressed out I got even more stressed out. Like. Ugh. >_< Didn't like a game that made me feel stressed out so often, so stopped playing it. I am kinda interested in The Sims 2, can anyone elaborate on the gameplay and stuff?

I played SimCity 2000 on my mom's mac for quite a while. It was quite fun, especially tu build a town and make the alien ship appear :)I also tried SimCity 4 but I didn't like it much.

I have 2000, but I always turn off the speakers because of that horrible music....and, I can never seem to actually get people to move in, even if I add an airport or connections to outside cities. :)

I have played simcity 3000 and simcity 4, from the first time I played sim city 3000, I was so excited and the graphics looked nice and exciting. After playing a long while it became boooring, there was no action, no military sect and there and there are calamities that is controlled by the gamer... Who would build a city and then destroy it by the maker? hehehe. I have sims 4, you can incorporate your sims to this game. But I haven't tried it yet. The graphics is kinda heavy, but it was enjoying, all I could say is that it has the same concept. And I easily got board with the game. Hehehe but if there is no other game to play with mybe this would be just ok...

No but I have played many of the other Simcity games:

Simcity (SNES)

Simcity 2000 (SNES)

Simcity 4 (PC)

Simant (SNES) [i don't know if you would say that this game is part of the Simcity games or not]

:P I think that is about all of the Simcity games that I have played. But I do agree with kenjvalip after a while they do get boring...

Sim City 3000 is a lot harder then 2000 so I would have to go with that one. The one for GBA is hard to control. And the one I played for SNES has crappy graphics and not many options.

Sim City used to be fun but now the game is almost too realistic. It's difficult to make a decent running city in Sim City 3000 and it takes much too long. Some people may be good at it but I can't seem to get the hang of it.