xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amkint

Enough Testing

ok enough testing... no offence meant but these new changes made in Xisto forum suck.. the whole forum is in a mess.. the older layout was way better.-----------------Moved to Hosting Support & Help - that'd be the right place for suggestions like this.

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Agreed on a few points, - i don't like the disabling of the EDIT button, although i can quite understand the reason- I don't really like the ads, but hey... **** happens- The whole story under your hosting credits is quite a thorn in the eyeBUT there are also good points- Shoutbox ownage- Interesting articles (sometimes :D )- nice moderaters (i've seen forums where you are hardly allowed to express your opinion)- Nice ambience (if i may say so)

Thanks for your feedback. Would you guys care to come up with a board layout that you find easier/better to navigate ? Any suggestions would be helpful. Meanwhile bear with us for a while regarding all these new forums - they'll take shape soon. Remember the teething stage is always UGLY :D but once it's a little gorwn up it'll surely be a looker :D

Missing EDIT button is not the worst thing but it is more convenient to have it. Otherwise, I would add another post to fix my mistake or add ideas in (leading to more credits, that's a good point, lol)