xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amkint

Computer Talk?

i don't understand... what is this forum for when we have a lot of other forums like programming, software and all? i came to Xisto after many days as i was busy... and i see a lot of unwanted changes in the forum!

I guess Computer Talk is for completely general questions/discussion on computers which cannot be explicitly categorized under the other forums.. There are lots of such questions.. say there was one such post yesterday on recommended specs for buying a new computer. That shouldn't logically go under Hardware Workshop - coz that forums for dealing with hardware problems. Thus is was posted in Computer Talk.. If you guys got suggestion for new forum/removal of forums make sure you post them in... :D

okay i see your point... but then put it as a misc topic under computers and tech.. doesn't fit under general discussion.

i am also finding it difficult to find and read some good replies and also giove support if i can to some computer novices, some thing must be dione to make thios forum more and more technical oriented forum....what you say?