xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jrdonjar0591

Bond Games

Get real all the Bond Games have been total flops.. i was extremly dissapointed in my latest James Bond game... dunno why ..the graphics were decent the sounds nice and the gadgets were Bond indeed...Well gonna install the game and see why i disliked it..!

I always feel physic when I see a james bond, it usually starts like this.- a criminal does something bad- james is making love with some woman when he gets the message to report to M- M gives him a mission- James goes to Q for his gadgets, along with a car ( which he ALWAYS ruins)- He embarks on the mission- He meets a pretty lady- Together the two of them solve the crime- They make love againThe EndWell..... Not very unpredictable huh?About the games, they're kind of a splintercell clone to me.

Unfortunately i have only played 2 JB games in my whole life, Golden Eye and JB: Nightfire. Golden Eye for Nintendo 64 was *GREAT*, but Nightfire was just ugly, i don't know why.

Exactly they are stereotipe ... boring... ugly... games , i mean they SUCK ...too bad , the games could have been grate games.. this one is a thumbs down!!

I think James Bond for N64 was an awesome game but once it crossed over to the playstation it slowly got crappy. I think the went to far away from the multiplayer mode, which was possible the best part of James Bond for the N64 . I am hoping that someday they will create a bond equal to the old n64 game.