xisto Community
harriko

What Keeps You Occupied On The Internet?

well at the moment iam on the internet and feeling bored... i relised a while ago the internet got very boring to me. and i just wondered who people can keep themselves occupied on the internet for ages. instead of waiting for a very long download.dont you find the internet boring?

Internet always has a new thing to watch or learn, like Trekkie101 says i like read forum, well not all the forums in the world, just stick to one and stay there, you will find a lot of things and if in the case you don't know something all the comunity will help you. Well me always use the internet to download things, i like movies, so im always donwloading from differents places, first was imesh, then dc and ocasionally use bt, and the last one p2m. Another thing i like is chat with friends, and that keep you busy a lot of time. Another thing, when i'm downloading something, sometimes i look for long time how the bytes come to my pc, maybe it's something pretty bored, but i like to do this, dont know why :D Greets Deivid

In all honesty, at times I seem to have too little time... Here's a list of current projects, sorta..

Being active here, and moderating

Running a forum for a bunch of friends

building a site for the same bunch of friends (who really deserve a kick someplace :D)

building MY own site

being a mod in an msn group of survivors

doing some photoshop

learn/work in flash/actionscript

talk to people who need to learn to GOOGLE for answers to questions such as "do you have any links to ....."

trying to actually finish a program in Delphi (I know ... Delphi is bad, but it's the first thing I learned and didn't pay attention in class blegh)

Playing ShadowMUD

making futile attempts to keep my posting rate up in USI (Play by email RPG)

Oh yeah, I also listen to music, read articles, read other forums and just do some occasional Idle surfing :D

I usually listen music (metal) while doing everything on internet, like:Being on the forum of my favorite band (therion), I'm a mod there.Being on their chat.Being in MSNBeing in this forum :DReading a lot about metal bandsReading about every interesting thing it crosses in my path.

pr0n?

Well actually just general surfing will do when that does not happen I usually just buzz around forums for a while. I spend an amazing amount of time on forums or reading articles while I am DLing soemthing. Then again I also play some browser based games and thsoe two take up a nice chunk of time. I mdoerate some forums aswell as am part of several online groups. Overally it keeps me pretty buisy :D

I can alsways find something to amuse ymself with like most recently a neat flash game called Nanaca-Crash ( http://megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/ )

boards, forums, chatting. I'm usually not into technical forums like this one...but other computer tech forums don't offer me hosting lol. Anyways, I just kinda chill with my friends. It's easier to get a large gathering outside when you can just contact a mass number of people online. That way, it is guarantee you will get someone to show to basketball pick-up games or something along those lines ^_^

games, chatting, video conferece, teamspeak, streetball vidoes, music videos, etc......XANGA ANS MYSPACEhow can life be without internet?............cant imagine itjuss be coo with internet..............if you ever get rid of me, like i have befo, u'll feel more regert than doing something rilly badlol

Ok,1. Research on assignments2. web design3. Msn4. Forums5. Music and software download6. Programingi think that's the most recurent items

I'm addicted to reading blogs on the Internet. I read both my friends' blogs as well as blogs by professionals like Gawker, Gizmodo, and many others. That alone use up a lot of my time.

Well, while I'm on my t-mobile sidekick, where we don't have java, javascript, animated gifs, flash, different fonts, font colors, background colors, background images or multiple browsers, my choices are limited. I tend to stay here, my xanga, and a few graffiti sites:http://www.woostercollective.com/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ are other forums I visit but I usually tend to stick to comedy sites such as http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I am on a *real* computer, I tend to stay on http://www.gprime.net/ and watch movies and play flash games there.

To me, only MSN Messenger keeps me occupied online since I'm always waiting for this particular girl to show up. Other than that, I will just read her blog an re-read her entire archives when waiting and post at several forums. Since my computer is already overclocked and optimized to the extreme, there is nothing else I can do other than do it again after a reformat. I'm assigned to build a InvisionFree forum for my Land Scout Troop and I might require your help since I'm not very good at anything.