xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ndhill

Favorite Classic/old School Games?

I'd have to say wolfenstein 3d would have to be my favorite, it paved the way for modern day shooters, and plus it's just fun. I loaded it back up on machine the other day and played it for 6 hours straight, I can't believe I got tired of it.

Mario. Every Mario game ever created was excellent. Back in the days, when Super Mario World first came out, it was such a hit. Almost everybody that had a Super Nintendo had it.Yes, Super Metroid is also very good. Although, in my opinion, I think that they are starting to go down. Super Metroid was just about the only one I enjoyed. The rest of them were way to hard. I wish there was a Super Metorid 2; same controls and items, but different gameplay. I would buy that instantly.

I've been playing Mario for as long as I can remember. It's the greatest... and these days I really regret not keeping those old Nintendo and Super Nintendo consoles... coz I really miss playing them, and playing them on PC is just not the same, you know? ...Yeah, those were the best. Also Tetris... it might sound lame, but I love that game and still do... I play it on PC, Playstation and my phone... you can play it anywhere, it's classic and still is and always will be the best. lol... go tetris!