xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xxbigt3axx

The Best Addictive Game For Pc if you ae a true gamer please chat here

Sims, hello!You get addicted to that game at, like, months at a time... and even if you get sick of it after a while, you'll eventually come back to it. Especially when an expansion pack is released... i love university, lol.And ontop of that, you just spend AGES searchin the net for, like, clothes and objects and stuff. It's just that it takes up too much timr, and these days I dont have much spare time :D oh, WHY is it so fun to create little people and their houses???

I think strategy games are the most addictive. They take lots of time and thinking to win, and time flies while you're trying to win. Good and addictive strategy games for me are "Empire Earth" "Age of Mythology" "Age of Empires"

i like d2 n i think its a addictive game for pc.. a online battle.net.. playin to lvl 99.. barbs, assassins, sorcs, paladins, druids, amazons, necros..some other games r like w3, wowlastly, GTA SAN ANDREAS! ! ! !