xisto Community
Jguy101

Flight Sims

Just wondering, but does anybody else here have flight simulators?

I have MS Flight Simulator 2000, and I also downloaded a free one (forgot what it's called), but it doesn't seem to work. Anyway, I'm wondering: does anybody know of a good, free combat sim?

nothing in this life is free, i'm sure there are some combat sims out there for free, but they proberbly only have a few levels, the grpahics suck and you can only play them online. On the other hand you could download them from a p2p software, if you don't mind the fact thats it's illegal as hell.

nothing in this life is free, i'm sure there are some combat sims out there for free, but they proberbly only have a few levels, the grpahics suck and you can only play them online. On the other hand you could download them from a p2p software, if you don't mind the fact thats it's illegal as hell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep! =) for free i haven't found nothing....same friends tells me that MS combat flight simulator it's great, but i've tried il-2 sturmovik and it's seems me better than MS.

another great combat sims it's lock-on but it require a very powered pc, on my pc it doesn't run :D so i can tell u nothing of sure.....but any of this games are for free so or u download them from a p2p software(anyone tells me that's illegal -.-)...or buy it!

i prefer to buy it =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're not allowed to talk about warez on here are we?

The best civilian flight sim I've ever played was X-plane. It was longtime ago, but it's really very very realistic! You have a big choise of aircrafts and you have all the Earth to fly around and even some parts of Mars :P

Flight sim is pretty fun in the beggining but after awhile it gets pretty boring cause you just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Its only fun when you start cutting of the gas in mid-air or doing nose dives and some other cool stuff. But I do have to say that I like looking at some of the scenery like cities and bridges.

Flight sim is pretty fun in the beggining but after awhile it gets pretty boring cause you just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Its only fun when you start cutting of the gas in mid-air or doing nose dives and some other cool stuff. But I do have to say that I like looking at some of the scenery like cities and bridges.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One thing wich is NEVER boring in flight simulators is the landing :( It's not easy at all to make a perfect landing. Sure, after some practice you're able to do it better and better, but the landing is something I always enjoyed in flight simulators.

One thing wich is NEVER boring in flight simulators is the landing :D It's not easy at all to make a perfect landing. Sure, after some practice you're able to do it better and better, but the landing is something I always enjoyed in flight simulators.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hear ya on that one :P I remember one time I was on a flight from one city to another, and I ran out of fuel on MS Flight Sim 2002 (I think it was 2002, might have been 2000 :( ) And the nearest landing strip was right in view. With some careful manuevering, I swing it onto the runway but slightly too fast. In an effort to slow down, I turned to the right and suddenly the control tower is right in front of me and BOOM. There goes my pilot's license :D

Has anyone played MS Flight Sim 2004 yet? I've had my eye on it for over a year, but I've been waiting for the price to come down... but now I'll probably just wait for the next one haha. :D

Hi, The game that I have is Flight Simulator 2002. It combines great graphics with FINOMINAL flight physics. The default planes that come with the game are: (Not forgetting that you can download an unlimited amount of other planes for free off the internet.+ 4 Cessna's.+ 3 Boeings+ 1 Bell (helicopter)+ 1 Display Plane (extra)+ 1 WWI plane (Sopwirth Camel)+ 1 LearjetA few extra's aswell...It has the entire world fully designed with corresponding terrian and realistic cities and landmarks. It also has a hole range of extra scenarios availible for you to use. Some of them under the name of 'Scenic Wonders' will take you into the mouth of a volcanoe so that you can actually see the eruption. The whole game is really accurate.Physics: 10/10Graphics: 8/10Sound: 8/10Accuracy: 10/10Interactions: 9/10Overall Score: 90%It's a good game. Sean Webber militaryknowledge@hotmail.co.uk

Hi!

I have FS2002 but don't really find time to use it anymore. Funny though, about 5 months ago I was obssesed in flying so I even took a 30 minute lesson in a Cessna 152. Now it dosn't interest me at all. Wierd. Anyway, back to your question. I have FS2002 and the 'World Airports' add-on. Thats what you want to do. Buy Fs2004 with loads of add-on packs. You just better prey you have a fast computer! Oh yehr, I got FS2000 purely so I could have Concorde. I also started making my own flight Simulator (see attachment) with ultra-realistic physics and I'm thinking about starting it again. I hope I've helped. (Try here - RC Simulations for some useful products and a 'what-not-to-do' when building a website.)

Lee Webber (See attachment)

BTW:

It combines great graphics with FINOMINAL flight physics.

Note my brothers great spelling. Well done Sean!

In the past couple months Atari released Falcon 4:Allied Force. This game was produced by people in the modding community and is everything that Falcon 4 should have been when shipped in 1998. Graphics are updated a little, but new campagins and the dynamic campagin engine actually works making it probably the last word in modern jet combat siims.

I hear ya on that one ;) I remember one time I was on a flight from one city to another, and I ran out of fuel on MS Flight Sim 2002 (I think it was 2002, might have been 2000 :D ) And the nearest landing strip was right in view. With some careful manuevering, I swing it onto the runway but slightly too fast. In an effort to slow down, I turned to the right and suddenly the control tower is right in front of me and BOOM. There goes my pilot's license :o
Has anyone played MS Flight Sim 2004 yet? I've had my eye on it for over a year, but I've been waiting for the price to come down... but now I'll probably just wait for the next one haha. :o

I played Flight Sim 2000 which had bad graphics but it was fun for a while, good thing I didn't buy it. I borrowed mine from the library, hehe. But yeah, during the flight it's really boring especially if the flight is departing from NYC and arriving at Manila (Philippines). I never finished a flight and I never got to perfectly land a plane. All my attempts to land a plane crashed. I turned off the engines and tilted the nose up high to make the flare but I was always too high so i dive for a bit and then I crash. I'm planning on getting the FS2004, are the graphics any good? Are there more buildings and structures this time cuz I really want to seee more structures or else it's just another boring flight not worth buying.