Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Bannerconnect Pay Per Impression (CPM) Program Review

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BannerConnect

</span>

:: PROGRAM TYPE ::

PAY PER IMPRESSION ( CPM / eCPM )

:: COMMENTS ::

This looks like a young company. I have talked to their support and they seem very much dedicated. Customer support is good. Their system had some problems when I contacted them. I have started serving their ads and now awaiting for their interface to come online so I can check my pay per impression ( CPM ) statistics.

They have claimed to fill up not only US/UK/Canada traffic, but also Asian traffic which very less Advertising networks support. Anyway, I cannot recommend them at this stage.

:: COMPANY BACKGROUND ::

Can't Comment. Very few details on the main site.

:: PROS ::

Have min. CPM rate. So you are assured that your CPM amount will never go below that rate.

:: CONS ::

N/A

:: PAYMENT TERM ::

NET 45

:: PAYMENT METHOD ::

Check

:: PUBLISHER CRITERIA ::

N/A

:: RECOMMENDATION ::

-> Completely Satisfied with the CPM rates!

( we havent been paid yet, so the payment part is still under review )

:: LINK ::

Pay Per impression Program : BannerConnect

I was wondering if you ever got paid by this program and if you recommend using them?The program looks promising and I could use a decent CPM. Anyone else have any experience with this company. I'd like as must information about them as possible. Since so many programs have so many problems, I tend to be very careful when choosing advertising programes.OpaQue, I really like this series of topics where you completely layout all of the required information in an easy to read format. Keep the reviews coming. Thanks for any input. ;)vujsa