xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Realtech Network / Realtech Pay Per Impression (CPM) Program Review

RealtechNetworK

:: PROGRAM TYPE ::

PAY PER IMPRESSION ( CPM / eCPM )

:: COMMENTS ::

These guys are also Good. But the payout solely depends on your performance. The amount you earn is @ your CTR (Click through RATE) So if even 5 people click your ads per 1000 impressions you get around $0.30 CPM rate. (recommended)

:: COMPANY BACKGROUND ::

RealTechNetwork was formed in early 2004 in order to better represent publishers to advertisers, and vice-versa. Together, there is over 12 years of advertising experience in both the online and traditional advertising sales channels. Our network, RealTechNetwork, has developed and integrated several security features for both our advertisers and publishers.

:: PROS ::

Good Rates if you have US/UK/Canda traffic. Non Repeating traffic is more preferred.

Can also manage your other AD network if you go for reseller option.

:: CONS ::

You can get really horrible pay rates if you have a lot of repeating members. Not much suitable for forums.

:: PAYMENT TERM ::

NET 60

:: PAYMENT METHOD ::

PayPal / Check / Wire Transfer

:: PUBLISHER CRITERIA ::

-> 10,000 impressions per month (7,500 Unique).

-> Root level domain name (http://www.mydomain.com/ ).

-> 80% US/UK/CAN audience.

:: AD NETWORK CONTACT DETAILS ::

RealTechNetwork Company

75A Lake Road, Suite # 150

Congers, New York 10920

United States

Telephone: 888-324-1097 (Toll-Free)

Fax: 888-213-4365

E-mail: Support @ RealTechNetwork.com

:: RECOMMENDATION ::

I tested their payout rates and it is good only for US and Canada. Not recommended for UK traffic.

I HAVENT RECIEVED ANY CHECK FROM THEM.

ALSO MY TOTAL EARNINGS DECREASE OVER TIME. THAT IS SUPPOSE IF THE SYSTEM SHOWED THAT I EARNED $70, AFTER FEW WEEKS, IT HAS DROPPED TO $65.

---NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDED---

UNTIL I GET ANY FURTHER REPLY FROM THEM, I REALLY CANNOT COMMENT

:: LINK ::

RealtechNetworK : Pay per Impression Program

We don't use them. We had a bad experience. The CPM rate was ****. Besides, even after sending them filtered page impressions of an ADserver, we still had very low CPM rates.

I was offered good rates from this network so I ran a test campaign and soon discovered that their inventory is crap. None of the sites in their network are quality. We spend 1,000's of deniero daily on advertising and have never saw click through as bad as this. I advise to stay away.

Yes. When We gave them pure US traffic, their support replied, they have advanced filtering / geotargetting crap. And said, it was because of the international traffic, we had so low payout. Anyway, Realtech network is very unreliable. I would like to hear from anyone who uses Realtech network and give us a review about the traffic they have. Anyway, we placed realtech ads on lofi pages to give them pure unique traffic coming from search engines.