xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
silverkirfsco

Shemnue

this game is a great game for the dreamcast. when it first came out, the graphics were unbalievable. it had a good story and had a very detailed city that the game took place in.a lot of people didnt like it because they felt it involved too much talking and going from point a to point b. there were some fighting parts in the game, and there were also a good amount of side quests.

Very Great game!Graphics : excelletn, the developer make the best from DreamcastGameplay: total, you can decide to make everything: u can play all day long without do anything else, u can work, gamble, fight into "street fights"...and many other things such as go to gamesroom (i hope that's the right word :D ) and play Outrun, Hang On or Space Harrier.if we want to find a weak point....we can find it on the protagonist: he's a steam-roller who think only to avenge his father and he don't realize how many women wants to f*ck with him :DI think the first Shemnue it's great....but the second..Shemnue 2 it's really a masterpiece!!i've tried Shemnue 2 for DC and it's fantastic...but i dunno how is it on X-BOx ;)