xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Postal 2

Anyone know this game?It's A-W-E-S-O-M-E!It's incredibly fun. It's in a way like GTA but without the cars. Your wife gives you the missions, like "go to the church", and when you go there, there are thousands of "Osamas" that start shooting the hell out of you.Also there are incredibly funny weapons. It's hilarious.

;):P:P I've played it. With my friends :D We've been laughting all the day when we saw this game. Cool. You can do anything :P And weapons is realy funny. For example i like using cats (!!!) as a silincer for shotgun or m16. LOL :D

Linneus you are chopping heads for 3D models, not humans. Don't compare square models with real people, so you can enjoy the game. Sickness is everywhere around, killing and violence is shown everyday on television. So why not make a PC game with violence? The children knows everything they want to know, and they are playing all the games ignoring warnings. :D

Postal 2 is more funny than sick.

Do not, I said DO NOT try to perform "Postal" actions and tricks at home. It can be harmful to others and to yourself...

:D

Violence in video games can be good. I heard somewhere that Japanese enterprises give their employees FPS games so they won't be so stressed. When I heard it, it made sense to me. I usually don't fight at all and I'm quite pacific.Try that. When you are extremly pissed off, play some FPS, and see how you feel after it.

This game is pretty cool but.. yes there is a BUT.. is .. the game is lame.. it's repetitive ..you can piss, kill, shoot people and that's ALL ... the first 3h of gameplay r nice ... because the game is really innovative, and new..The graphic is lame the SR are very BIG dunno why.. there's 2 much useless violence..and to much STUPIDITY!!If you want to unwind, relax TRY this game , but if you want to PLAY a game i dunnot recomande this game.This game is a D- LAME !!

Come on.... it's very nice and fun!But now that I remember, what pissed me off a lot were those loading times when going to an area to another. And xtron: try the new version (I haven't tried it yet), wich multiplayer support :-o and I think some other stuff...

I know it not much has changed , sadly. And yes i got pissed off frequently with those loading times but, you must remember that the game is on one cd and all of those textures n' **** r loaded from the pc...Anyway i rather spend 6 h playing Painkiller than 1h with Postal.This is my opinion but.. i know a lot of people that uninstalled the game after 1h of gameplay ...

Come on.... it's very nice and fun!

But now that I remember, what pissed me off a lot were those loading times when going to an area to another.

And xtron: try the new version (I haven't tried it yet), wich multiplayer support :-o and I think some other stuff...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you update your game (or you buy the expansion), the loading times are a lot better... De mp support was nice, had fun with it for a while... Nothing special but that isn't really important. The sp story is kinda short, and well, there are really sick scenes, but it's packed with cynic humor and the shocking scenes are already beaten bij recent games like the punisher... Except maybe the "play hockey with chopped heads" feature :D

"Anyway i rather spend 6 h playing Painkiller than 1h with Postal."

Totally... But postal is still nice, a little boring after a while, but nice...

Painkiller on the other hand is super :D

what exactly is Painkiller?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Painkiller is a game where you play as a guy that died in a car crash along with his wife(you dont get to play as her:))

and you are between heaven and hell, and you have to do missions (that you get from some guy that looks like he could be from hell)

to get to heaven to see your wife. its a really cool game with awsome weapons, you aslo collect souls from the creatures that you kill,

and when you collect enough you morph into a deamon type of creature that is really powerful (but only for a short time), i fully recommend this game although somepeople hate it :)