xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Silent Hill 4

Anyone has played it?I really recommend it... if you want to spend countless sleepless nights... :D I swear I could feel my muscles contract as I played it... It seems like it was made by the devil himself. Still, very good game =)

Is this silent hill 4: the room. I rented this game and couldn't really get anywhere in it. All I remember is those things that i kept hitting and they wouldn't die. I would beat them with a stick. Then after a little bit they would come back and be right back after me. Looked alright if I could have gotten somewhere in the game.

I like this game, you really get scary when you are going through dark when you are just finished to game it :) and it is quite realistic, I have never played a game where you can control your knock. I like this game intro, you got intresting after first second :( this game remind me the film: SAW

I had Silent Hill 1, for PS1, and stopped playing it becouse I was too afraid

Yeah, that was an awesome game indeed! Reminded me of a Stephen King story where suddenly there is a lot of fog, accompanied by weird monsters.

It did not really scare me all that much after awhile. Eventually you just come to expect the insanity and it does not bug you as much.

On the first few levels though. Haha. I nearly died when I saw the rabbit sitting behind the girl in the apartment through the peep-hole next door. I spent a great amount of time watching it to see what it would do.

And in the prison area - I saw the two-headed baby monster and was like 'Woah.. wtf?'. I approached it slowly and cautiously as it ambled around -- and then it spun around and started stampeding at me. It was in the middle of a bright, sunny day, I was playing with my friends... and I screamed. Hahahaa.

Very, very fun game.[/size]

Oh man, I am a dork who apparently has forgotten that 'preview post' exists and seems unable to close her font tag properly. Hahaa.

While still on the subject of the game, I do not own a PS2 anymore and was playing it with a friend. I never did get to beat it. What happened at the end? The farthest I got was where the woman next door was killed.

Welllllll, Where do u begin.Apartment window :::: Can any1 tell me apart from getting a phone number off the billboard and watching people walk around, what else happened out that friggin window that was any enjoyment. I kept looking out that friggin window every time I went to my room, expecting something to happen, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.I've played all series so far and have enjoyed them, considering I'm a die hard first person shooter guy myself, but I did get this series. I never leave a game incompleted, but unfortunately 3/4 through the game, I got the trainer, hit godmode and finished it as quick as I could. If SH5 is anything like it, Im afraid thats the end of SH for me. I'm sure all u ppl that loved it will soon jump down my throat, but hey, Every1 is entitled to their own opinion, arent they?First 2-3 chapters........Rating 5 out of 10Game.........Rating 2.5 out of 10 (Dissapointed)

Neverseen - There was that one part where a man across the way in another apartment was pointing at the apartment of the girl next door to yours. For some reason, little things like that scare me, because I started going 'Oh my gosh, what happened to her??' and I ended up getting too scared to look at the peephole and check on her for awhile. When I did look, nothing had happened though... yet. Hahaha. >_<

Out of all the Silent Hills this one was probably my least favorite my fave one being the 2nd one. I liked how Konami totally re-did the controls to make it for accessible than any of the other Silent Hills.I gotta admit that this game has it's share of scares but they were minimal compared to the ones that I got from Silent Hill 2 and 3.I really didn't like the whole "chest" system that they implemented. It made it seem more like Resident Evil than Silent. It's funny that the newest RE doesn't use it but SH4 does.