xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
characato1405241476

Gunbound Opinions about gunbound

Gunbound is a really funny net game that in a couple of years has gotten thowsends of fans. What do you think about this game? What is your opinion about the last seen "aimbots"? do u think It's going to last this gunbound fever?

Yup! Worms is way more fun! It has a more complete arsonal of desructive but strange named weapons! Worms world party would be the best so far... I heard that a first person shooting worms game is coming out soon!

Worms is supposed to be a everybody's game... So it cannot contain blood and gore like in the other games, for example call of duty, medal of honour or some of the even worse ones... I am going to assume that this Worms first person shooter game is rather cute...

gunbound is great! it's remember me a old game for windows 3.11 for workgroup =)i play it from 2 months and it's very funny =) and it's free!it's a great game for fun with friends, i play it when my ultima online server is down or when i'm a little bored for playing ultima :D

i think worms is more funny than gunbound, less blood, it's designed for all ages players, gunbound is not designed for very young players instead. but both games are beautiful.i don't understand if with gunbound i can play only online or i can play it in LAN with my friend. anyone can tell me?i know that worms allow u to play in LAN but for gunbound i'm not sure, i think there's not this option but if anyone tells me about this feature i'll be very happy :)

I love Worm. Used to be a pro in Gunbound but gave up. It is so boring with same background music and stuff. Recently, they have added new stuff but they are for kids (oops, i am not).Worm, more strategic and skilled.