xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenjvalip

Resident Evil Outbreak A horror teamplay console game...

I have played all the resident evil games except in gc. I have also played in gbc and it sucks. This game is cool the only problem is very much loading every door. But the game is so cool especially the teamplay.

You haven't played the GC versions???!?!?! I mean, that's the best console, far more powerful than the weak pathetic Playstation 2, and far less expensive than the overrated Xbox. As a person that knows what their talking about when it comes to PCs, I would assume that you knew the Gamecube is far more powerful than the PS2, I mean, the PS2 doesn't even support AA. I must tell you that your mssing the best resi games: Remake and Zero. I suppose you stuck with Code Veronica as your best game :D . Or maybe you just made the wrong choice accidentely when you went to buy a console. I live in the UK, so no multiplay resi until Capcom gets their priorities right. :D

You haven't played the GC versions???!?!?! I mean, that's the best console, far more powerful than the weak pathetic Playstation 2, and far less expensive than the overrated Xbox. As a person that knows what their talking about when it comes to PCs, I would assume that you knew the Gamecube is far more powerful than the PS2, I mean, the PS2 doesn't even support AA. I must tell you that your mssing the best resi games: Remake and Zero. I suppose you stuck with Code Veronica as your best game :D . Or maybe you just made the wrong choice accidentely when you went to buy a console. I live in the UK, so no multiplay resi until Capcom gets their priorities right. :D

You sound rather biased about other consoles other than gamecube... Every console has its pros and cons. Depends on what games you like and what that is inside that you like...

You didn't mention that your character can get infected and turned into a zombie!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha thats awsome, that sounds like it adds another deminsion to the game.

yea i havent played a Residet Evil game since the second one for Playstation,lol, that game owned.

out of all the resident evil's to be released on next-gen consoles which one would you guys say is the best?